Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vegas, Baby, Vegas

So, last weekend, hubby and I roadtripped to Vegas to meet the In-Laws. A great time was had by all. We saw Jerry Rice and Huey Lewis, walked miles along the strip, lost some money, ate some great food and got to pet a lion cub. Love it. Speaking of Vegas, this kind of excites me: http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060328/en_movies_eo/18661


I'm back to work now, and it's going to be a trying few months. A is getting ready to give birth, J is freaking out and who knows were I'm going to end up. I didn't get a promotion, but there could be opportunities in the next few months. I'm going to hold on and hope for the best. If it doesn't materialize, then maybe it'll be time to think about kids. But maybe we should wait longer and build up the financial stores. I can't help but feel like the right answers are just so far out of my reach. I guess I've just got to give it time.

1 comment:

Mike said...

i love that you're blogging!