Friday, March 3- Hubby's friend Luke and his girlfriend Lee were in town. Lots of fun, and it looks like they're moving to Cali. We took them out for dinner at our favorite little Persian place. It showed that we'd never actually eaten at the restaurant (the take out is quicker and more cost effective). There was a 90+ year old man singing crooner tunes (including our wedding song) and a belly dancer who would gyrate in your face for tips. Classy? No. Loud and hillarious? Yes.
Sunday, March 5- OSCAR NIGHT. Not the same without Say, but we had fun anyway. Had some folks over. T.H. is the funniest person I've met in years. I need more of her in my life. Fashion was boring and the awards were generally predictable - YAY REESE!- but a good time was had by all.
Tuesday, March 7- Day before my 2 year anniversary with the City. I turned in a memo asking for a promotion. Nothing has been heard as yet. I'm trying to decide whether or not to interview with the headhunter that is calling or emailing me 2 times a day. We'll see.
This weekend- not much to report. I ruined another crock pot roast. Too much liquid apparently. My bad. I thought that's how I'd learned it. Guess I was wrong. Snarl. Made up for it today with a trip to Icheapa and Indian Food in BBank. Love it.
K.S. (Kid Sister) is home from spring break. Haven't seen her yet, but expect a visit soon, as hanging with C&G never lasts long with her. That's about all I have to report.

Most interesting tidbit of the week- It's been a good week for Katt. Dr. AB crocheted Romeo the best toy he's ever gotten. And today at Icheapa, he got a special kitty house. The idea for which also came from AB.
No comments:
Post a Comment