
So, just in case we didn't know that Google is just about the coolest thing ever. . .
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/chronicle/archive/2006/03/01/FDG32H9OF61.DTL
If there was food like this nearby, I'd stop complaining about my salary. Of course, all this talk about global food, makes me want to make this weekend a marathon of Sushi, Persian and Indian food. Except Sunday. Sunday is Italian (translation: pizza), and I'm going to attempt to make tiramisu. That should be interesting. Luckily, most of those coming over for the Oscars will have had a few cocktails before I serve the dessert.
This week in TV hasn't thrilled me, but I'm glad to have new episodes again. Gilmore Girls was fun, but somewhat upsetting. I like Rory and Logan. Hubby, however, thinks Logan is a "tool." We agreed on American Idol, though. Kelly Pickler is adorable, and has a decent voice, but isn't a great performer at this point. My pick for the woman who'll go the farthest is Ayla. She's got the talent and the training, now she just needs to make it more natural (Simon is almost always right). I am such a Moxie (our cable company's version of Tivo) addict.
No comments:
Post a Comment