Also with springtime comes Bunnies! Rather than scare the bejeebers out of E visiting a mall bunny, we had her picture taken with a REAL bunny at the Foto Factory in Haverhill. Seriously, if y'all live near here, you've got to do it. Michel is great with the kiddos, and the bunnies are SO sweet and soft.
The final picture for this post is E with her many, many bunnies. A few were my grandmother's. When she passed away last year, I got some of her springtime decorations. Having E has added more bunnies. Hopefully we can get this pic every year as we add to the collection as a tribute to Grandma Ruby.
1 comment:
Hi! I don't know your email address! So, we're going to Memphis tomorrow, staying the night, then coming back Sunday evening. I've heard that Rendevous is the most popular, but Central BBQ is the best. Thoughts? I've also heard that Gus's Chicken is good. What else should we do? We're staying in a hotel by the Mississippi - I'm so excited!!! :)
Post a Comment