When did I grow up?
OMG. LOVE the flower one and the last pic. She's a natural. Maybe she should become a model, then your hubby can retire.
She is a very, very cute baby!Thanks for checking in on our blog once in awhile. I do the same with yours.It was great having Patrick in our home for a visit, too. He said he was going to go visit you.Enjoy your summer!Debi Lassen
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OMG. LOVE the flower one and the last pic. She's a natural. Maybe she should become a model, then your hubby can retire.
She is a very, very cute baby!
Thanks for checking in on our blog once in awhile. I do the same with yours.
It was great having Patrick in our home for a visit, too. He said he was going to go visit you.
Enjoy your summer!
Debi Lassen
Post a Comment