Wow, it's been too long since I've blogged. It's been a busy few weeks. Here's some Cliff's Notes:
Life Update- Hubby, E and I are still desperate to move out of California but soon. Our apartment complex just wrote to let us know that rent for the next year is going to be 15% higher. Isn't that considered extortion? Unfortunately, Hubby's job possibility in Denver fell through. We're looking again. Something has got to happen soon. Either we're finding a new job and heading out of State, or moving down to the beach to be closer to hubby's work.
Em Update- She's 6 months old now, and the cutest thing ever. Almost 16 lbs, and FINALLY growing some hair again. She's right on track for all her developmental milestones, and has crazy old man eyebrows. I love it. I love everything about her.
I'm all good. I'm done with Jenny Craig. Lost about 7 or 8 lbs. Happy to be off the wagon and eating real food again. Still, I have enough Jenny food to get me through a half-plan for another couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shelley! Long time no talk. Great to hear that you're married and have a baby! Good luck with the job/move stuff. My wife, Trish, and I are living in Nor Cal (moved up in mid 2006). No kids yet, but we're gonna give it a go in the next few months I think. Anyway, good to hear from you on facebook and I look forward to hearing back from you when you have a chance!
Post a Comment