Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Lack of Entertainment....


I just reread the title of this entry, and it might sound like I'm bored. Not at all. I have more fun with little E than I ever have before. I'm just talking about the fact that we're almost out of new TV, which is a serious bummer. They've dragged it out so I get one more new Grey's Anatomy this week, but it's looking like the awards season is on life support. They've already cancelled the Golden Globes, and the Oscars could be next. For years now, I've had a little shindig on Oscar night and enjoy being the Red Carpet Fashion Police. I was saving that night for Mommy's First Margarita. Darnit! I want Heroes. I want Journeyman. I want Private Practice. I want more than the 6 episodes of Lost that they've taped. And heck, I want my buddy El D to have a job again.

I'm seriously bummin'. Luckily, I have a 13 lb. little imp that grins at me and makes me forget this stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous Ninja Warrior said...

Thanks for the job wish! :) It'll be a bummer if your Oscar night doesn't happen - BUT you should have your first margarita regardless! :)

Happy New Year!