
So, Hubby is away for three days on a business trip, leaving me to do the parenting thing all by myself. Now, I do this all day every day on my own, but there's something about knowing I'm not going to get a 10 minute break when he gets home.
E is cooperating well. Despite a little fussiness at about 4, it's been a great day. Last night she slept 7 straight hours without needing a pacifier, and slept another hour after I gave it to her. Real sleep is on the way.
I guess the hardest part is just missing my Hubby. It may sound codependant, but I REALLY miss him already, and it's only been about 18 hours since he said goodbye. Right now is about the time he gets home from work, and it's too quiet without him coming through the door and giving E and I kisses. The few hours we get as a family every evening are the best part of my day. Hubby is a wonderful father, and the greatest partner a girl could ask for.
I am truly so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment