that IS there is Dewar' s. This confectioner makes the best taffy chews ever. Because my mom and her sibs grew up out there, we generally have a few boxes around at the holidays. Here at work, one of the bigwigs makes an annual trip and brings each department a box. I think I destroyed our department's box in 72 hours. I especially like the peanut butter and almond flavors. Peppermint is good, as is the caramel. The chocolate caramel, I can take or leave. Y'all should really try this stuff.Monday, August 13, 2007
A Sweet Treat in an Unfriendly Land
Bakersfield may not be the greatest place on Earth. There's not a lot there. But one thing
that IS there is Dewar' s. This confectioner makes the best taffy chews ever. Because my mom and her sibs grew up out there, we generally have a few boxes around at the holidays. Here at work, one of the bigwigs makes an annual trip and brings each department a box. I think I destroyed our department's box in 72 hours. I especially like the peanut butter and almond flavors. Peppermint is good, as is the caramel. The chocolate caramel, I can take or leave. Y'all should really try this stuff.
that IS there is Dewar' s. This confectioner makes the best taffy chews ever. Because my mom and her sibs grew up out there, we generally have a few boxes around at the holidays. Here at work, one of the bigwigs makes an annual trip and brings each department a box. I think I destroyed our department's box in 72 hours. I especially like the peanut butter and almond flavors. Peppermint is good, as is the caramel. The chocolate caramel, I can take or leave. Y'all should really try this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment