Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pregnancy Update- Week 32


Week 32 was a heckuva lot better than week 31. I'm still on bedrest- and so is Ted. I haven't had to take meds for my contractions in a week, I'm feeling great, and every day that goes by is a day closer to the "safety zone" for little girl being born. As you can see. Romeo is also doing his best to make the little one feel cozy in the belly-house for at least a couple more weeks!

Nesting is still in full-swing. Hubby has been very good at taking instructions and putting together the baby's room. We have the mattress now, so it'll be improving day by day. I can't wait for our big shower next weekend, as I'm anticipating getting some of the gear we need to really feel prepared for her big entrance. I'm also finding myself nesting in ways that don't involve physical labor for myself.... including calling the management of our complex to see if we can upgrade our flooring mid-lease. The idea of having laminate downstairs is VERY appealing.

Upcoming this week.... not a whole lot. I'm getting a haircut and a facial in a couple of days, which will hopefully make me feel a little bit more like a human, as opposed to the bump on a log feel I've got most days.

No comments: