
Lots of action!
At the beginning of Week 20, I felt something I thought could be here. It is. I'm certain of it now. Lots of little thumps and rolls. Inconsistent, unfortunately, but getting more frequent. What I feel was described best by a friend as "a goldfish bumping up against the side of a bowl." Already they're getting stronger.... I'd say she feels more like a small koi fish now. I appear to have missed flutters completely. I had assumed they were gas.
Speaking of gas.... with the good comes the bad. Gas is a fact of pregnant life, and up til now I've been able to keep it pretty discreet. Last night, however, the sound barrier was breeched. I audibly farted in the presence of my husband. I was in the other room, and it snuck up on me, and managed to get up before I could get to a more soundproof location. Not big and scary- just a breezy little toot, but enough to result in a, "Ummm..... did you just fart?" from the other room. Followed by both of us in fits of laughter the likes of which we haven't seen in a while. I'm flushed and giggling again just talking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment