Monday, June 18, 2007

Addition to Muggle Blog....

I totally forgot to add that I think I found evidence to prove that Snape may be ultimately good. When Harry is in the office with the faux-Moody, faces become clear in the Foe Glass- Dumbledore, McGonegall and Snape. It was unclear to me whether the faces became clear because they entered the room, or if they became clear right before they entered the room. Because of the way the foe glass was described as working, it seems that it would only show your enemies. If Barty Crouch Jr.'s foe glass showed those three, one could assume that they're all on the side of good. Devices like these are not fooled by behaviors. I'm open to suggestion on this one. I think I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Snape is good, at least I think so. Late in Goblet of Fire (p. 651), when Voldemort is talking to the summoned Death Eaters at the graveyard, he notes that three are missing. One loyal servant at Hogwart's. That's obviously young Barty Crouch, Jr., who rigged the Goblet of Fire. He notes also that one too cowardly to return and one who I believe has left my service forever. The latter two are due for a comeuppance.