
Even though I've passed the mark where the first pregnancy miscarried the first pregnancy, I'm always checking to see if my boobs are still sore, and go a little too long between meals so I'll feel nausea. Every symptom makes me feel better. Most of the time, I feel like I've just finished a marathon. Mostly I just want to sleep, but have to talk myself into eating every once in a while.
Hubby came with me to the 2nd ultrasound, and I'm so glad he did. As soon as we saw the little blob in the sac, I started to giggle, because I knew it was great news. The doc told me to hold still for just a second, and as soon as I did, the center of the blob started flashing in a nice, strong rhythm. . . a heartbeat. Once you see the heartbeat, the chance of miscarrying goes down to 5%. We both got teary eyed. It was one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen.
Also this week, I had a great, very vivid dream about having a baby girl. In the dream, she was about 9 months old, with two little teeth and lots of wispy blonde hair. Pretty cute if you ask me.
No comments:
Post a Comment