The nausea is back with a vengeance. I'm living off of Preggie Pop Drops ( a must-have) and saltines. I've dropped 2 lbs. Fine with me.
Books you should read if you're pregnant: Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy and The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy by Vickie Iovine. Both are funny, insightful, and above all- HONEST about everything.
Books you should avoid like the plague: What to Expect When You're Expecting. This book should be called "Everything that could go wrong with your pregnancy." If you're looking for a panic attack, or think your blood pressure just isn't high enough, give it a try. If you MUST read this- read only the description of your month- do not go anywhere near the 300 pages of complications at the back of the book.
Everything they say about wacky pregnant dreams is true. This week I had a dream that my doctor's office was outdoors, next to an ocean inlet. After my exam, I was babysitting Suri Cruise and watching a humpback whale swim around the medical plaza. Oh, and did I mention the one about being trapped in a jeep with rattlesnakes and Bindi Irwin? What is it with celebrity kids in my dreams?
I also had yet another ultrasound- the bean continues to grow and the heartbeat still looks great. Dr. G is very happy for me. This time, the baby even waved an arm nub at me. His or her very first, "Hi mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment