
Update for Pregnancy Week 4- We find out
Ever since we got married, the #1 question Hubby and I have been asked is, "So, when are you going to have a baby?" Today, we are thrilled to finally have an answer. "Bump" is scheduled to make his or her appearance on October 17, 2007. Only 1 month after my miscarriage, I am pregnant again. The test came back loud and clear last night, and again this morning. Other than sore boobs, no symptoms, no awful cramping, no feeling of being sick.... I'm hoping that means this one is healthy.
Had HCG (the pregnancy hormone) testing on Wednesday and Friday. The numbers should double to indicate a healthy pregnancy. They did, but the nurse said the numbers were low. Because I needed something to freak out about. It went from 150 to 363 a few days before 5 weeks.
In other news, we sold the condo. We are officially in escrow. On to the new adventure…
No comments:
Post a Comment