Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry Potter Proper, and Harry Potter Hotness?

So, Yay, it's going to be a Potterful summer. The OTP movie is coming out on July 13, and JK Rowling just announced that the 7th book will be released on July 21. While I'm not looking forward to the end of the series, I am anxiously awaiting this book. Looks like we'll be moving just in time for me to do a Harry Potter-a-thon to be ready for the 7 th book.

In other Potter news… Dan Radcliffe (who plays Harry in the movies) is causing a bit of a stir with his West End stage debut in Equus. First of all, it's a dark play about a boy that attacks horses. Second, the play involves full nudity. But the big hubbub is being caused by the promotional photos for the play… in which Dan is nude. The pics are tastefully done, but a lot of parents aren't pleased. I say more power to him. This is a great way to expand his range and not be typecast the rest of his life. I hope he can pull off the role. If he can, he's got a great future ahead of him…. But I'm frightened. I saw the pics. And d-d-damn. Harry Potter went and got hot. I am so disturbed that I think that. Especially since he's 17. Was it legal to even look at these photos?

1 comment:

Bird On A Line said...

Damn. That CAN'T be the Harry Potter actor. No way!!