Friday, May 26, 2006

And Unto the World was Brought Forth......


Ted.

Everyone, this is Ted. Lord Tedly Montague II actually. He's very small, absurdly skinny, phenomenally noisy, and now that he's made friends with his big brother, he doesn't have to live in the bathroom anymore. We love Ted. All three of us. What a family we make.

In other news, Hubby had birthday #31. We went to Disneyland to celebrate on our own, and then on the big day, I made him superman cupcakes and suprised him by having the Dudes over for Pizza and Hockey.

My only excuse for not writing more in the last week or two is that I've been busy with work, where I've taken on at least half of the work of the chick on maternity leave, and am not getting paid for that...

The TV season ended with a bang, and for the next three months, I am no longer a slave to Moxi. Big thumbs up for the 24, Lost and Grey's Anatomy finales, and a big, loud SOUL PATROL to my man Taylor Hicks.

No comments: