Sunday, April 30, 2006

Better news. . .

Well, no news actually, but my last post was so angry. . . It was a cultural weekend in SoCal. Hubby, the Dudes and I met for Thai food, then it was on to an 3-D IMAX movie called Magnificent Desolation about the Apollo missions. It was AWESOME, and now I can't wait to get back to see Deep Sea 3-D. Can you believe I'd never been to an IMAX movie before?

Then, on to another new experience, the LA Natural History Museum. I had never seen Dinosaur Fossils up close and personal before. That was my favorite part.....although we were there to see the BOG PEOPLE! Freaky, dude. Freaky.

Now it's on to the Community Services Division's Hell Week- Prep for the 9th annual Fine Arts Festival. The event is fantastic, and I love doing it, but working 50 hours in 4 days generally isn't my bag.

No comments: