All in all, a fantastic summer... but nothing beats New England in the Autumn. As we celebrate our first year here I love it more and more!
Monday, October 05, 2009
The Last Few Months.
I'm so bad at blogging. I'm much better at Facebook. But not all my friends (AHEM, MF!), are members, so I feel a need to update this every so often. It's been a busy few months. Summer in New England is terrific. Perhaps I say this because we only got a few truly hot and humid days. What did we do this summer?
All in all, a fantastic summer... but nothing beats New England in the Autumn. As we celebrate our first year here I love it more and more!
All in all, a fantastic summer... but nothing beats New England in the Autumn. As we celebrate our first year here I love it more and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment