
So, we're just back from a week with Hubby's Clan. I ad to start the entry with a picture from the fair. I'm sure you can see why!We spent a day at "America's Fair" where we ate fair food and had fun with the wildlife- including an apparently mean chicken. I have no idea what a figger is, but I'm not going to stick it in the cage.
Then we spent two days up north and fell even more in love with the St. Lawrence River. Here's hoping we can get back there next summer.In addition to all the relaxing fun, we also did a little bit of good for a small New York organization- Canine Helpers for the
Handicapped. We spent a few hours folding and labeling their newsletters- it brought me right back to my nonprofit days. All in all a great trip, and we can't wait to get back and see them again in December. Now, it's looking forward to our Hawaii trip in September. YAY for Hawaii!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment